lease Tag

No he cannot.  It is important that at the time it happens you notify the landlord about the decease of your boyfriend and about your wish to subrogate in the renting contract in a maximum term of three months after your boyfriend’s death. In such...

The recently approved new Reform of the Law for Leases ( Ley 19/2009) has solved this old dilemma. It clearly indicates that in case the parties have not stated otherwise, the tenant’s address for official notices is the rented property. And this is so regardless...

Privacy Preference Center



se usan para seguir comportamientos dentro de la web, datos de IP (no personales), demografía, zona geográfica, intereses (no asociados a una identidad), fuente de acceso y tecnología

google analytics